danielle's background

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Taking Notes Adult Skirt


After making this skirt for Brynn it was time to make one for myself. Here is a link to the tutorial. It turned out so cute and I love the fabric I found. It is classy yet kind of original I think. I love the deep mustard yellow with the so dark brown that you could probably pull off a black top too.
Oh and I should mention the top I've had for a while (pic below is 4 years ago) but the buttons are too small for the holes and they pop out all the time! You can see them open in the pic below on my tummy. Solution: I added hooks to keep it together! I also ran the hooks up to my high chest so I didn't have to wear an undershirt then pined the ties up to cover the hooks that showed and sewed it down. Wa la...an awesome outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment