Just a few days ago I thought, "Why not start a blog that encompasses everything I do?"
Here is a list of what I love and what you will probably see on this blog:
- Flowers for baby headbands or girl's hair: I have made many and have a good sense now of what works and what doesn't
- Sewing projects and tutorials: I mostly do girls dresses and skirts
- Piano music: arrangements and originals all for free (I do have a website for this but I will do updates here, if you are interested the website is: www.alloverthepiano.com)
- Baking: I love chocolate especially
- Hair styling: I love doing girls hair. I can't wait until my 8 month old girl grows hair so I can start styling it! I also cut my husband's and little boy's hair and plan on doing a tutorial on how to do a simple cut for men and boys
Alright, that's what I love doing in a nutshell. I am going to start my blog by going back to things I have done in the past and when I feel I've covered my best work I'll start posting what I'm doing in the present. Here's a look of some things I've done:
Because this song is generated by my music software it doesn't sound nearly as good as on a real piano. If you would like the sheet music here it is!